Tuesday, 5 April 2016

3 new prints are available to buy

I'm glad to say that with this new show I have some new prints available printed by Go To Design.

Am very, very pleased with the quality of them and I hope you will be too.

If interested or have any questions do please contact me via andy@artbyandyonline.com .
Payment is usually dealt with via Paypal.




Title: Signed print "Bus Stop"
Materials: signed, unframed, giclee print,
50 x 50cm (5cm white rim around each side) on 230 gsm paper

Price: £45 plus £6 p+p





Title: Signed print "Nocturne"
Materials: signed, unframed, giclee print,
50 x 50cm (5cm white rim around each side) on 230 gsm paper

Price: £45 plus £6 p+p




Title: Signed print "Tram Tracks"
Materials: signed, unframed, giclee print,
50 x 50cm (5cm white rim around each side) on 230 gsm paper

Price: £45 plus £6 p+p

If interested do please contact me via andy@artbyandyonline.com .
Payment is usually dealt with via Paypal I will send you a link

The print will be posted inside of a cardboard cylinder.

Go To Design also has a selection of some of my other paintings available as prints via their online store which can be seen here